How many times have you stopped yourself from doing something only by pondering how people will react to your actions? How many times out of fear of someone else’s criticism and condemnations have you abandoned your own dreams in which you believe more than your own self? And indeed how many times someone’s else perspective or perception made you to question over your own identity as well as your own potentiality? Too many times to count, isn’t it?
If you make a lot of money people will question over your honesty. If you don’t make money they’ll doubt on your capabilities. If you spend money on yourself they’ll call it show off. If you don’t they’ll call you miser. If you do good in an exam people will say you know nothing other than books. If you don’t they’ll call you indolent. No matter what you do, haters will always have something to say (Hatters gonna hate). Now it all depends on you whether you’re going to make yourself cast down by listening all those hate sentiments or move like a valiant to turn your dreams into reality.
The following are some ways to use the negative sentiments of your haters for your own well-being:
- Admit that the more successful you become, the more people will be jealous of you.
- Believe in your own capabilities and don’t let anything to demotivate you. Never let your self esteem to go down.
- Learn from your mistakes and always be humble no matter wherever you’ve reached or whatever heights you’ve conquered
- Learn to control your anger. Be the sole master of your brain and the only captain of your soul.
- Use your haters to evaluate your own potentials and capabilities. Use them to learn how to deal with conflict.
- Make your haters ashamed with your kindness and perseverance.
- Appreciate your victories and learn to accept the failures.
- Stick to your convictions and never give up untill and unless you succeed.
Even after reading these points if you think that you cannot just accept criticism at least believe that you’ve done something great which is worthy of being criticized. It was Aristotle who told us, “There’s only 3 ways to avoid criticism. Do Nothing. Say Nothing. Be Nothing.” And I’m sure none of us want that of our future. So don’t let anyone’s opinion stop you. Don’t let anyone’s criticism hold you back. Keep following your passion and one day you will be surprised to find that the whole world following you.